** SigmaUnlock Free have Adds, if you want to delete them, enjoy the launch offer! Download SigmaUnlock Gold version for just 1.99€! ** SigmaUnlock incorporates artificial intelligence technologies that check if the graphical password has been done by the phone owner or an impostor. This can be done because SigmaUnlock learns the dynamic parameters of the graphical password; i.e.: instantaneous speed, acceleration, pressure, etc.
SigmaUnlock does not compare graphs. It compares the way a person draws the graph, which is very difficult to imitate. In this way, if the graph is done by an impostor, the phone remains locked. Otherwise, SigmaUnlock unlocks the phone.
After installing SigmaUnlock, your phone will be better protected than ever, since a graphical password is much more difficult to imitate than a numeric password or pattern.
• SigmaUnlock learns dynamic characteristics of the graphical password as position, velocity or pressure stroke every few miliseconds. For this reason it is very difficult to imitate the graphical password.
• Protect your phone better than a numeric password or unlock pattern.
• Customize your unlock screen easily.
• Enjoy the app without adds (Only available in Gold and Silver versions).
• Change the graphical color and the clock color on your unlock screen (Only available in Gold version).
Advantages of SigmaUnlock Gold:
• No adds.
• Offers more customization options.
If you have questions, bugs, suggestions or you want to say us 'Hello', write us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sigma Unlock Free is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-06-05. The program can be installed on Android 2.1 and up.
Sigma Unlock Free (version 1.0) has a file size of 965.74 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 24 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.